What We Collect
- We do not collect personally identifiable information (PII) about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- Any personal information you chose to provide is protected by security practices.
- Non-personal information related to your visit to our website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored.
- 360 Crue does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required for law enforcement or by Federal law.
Who We Are
360 Crue is an interactive media & marketing firm, providing photography, aerial photoghraphy, 360° photography, videography, aerial videography, 360° videography and 3D and 360° virtual tour services.
Personal Information Voluntarily Submitted to 360 Crue
If you choose to provide 360 Crue with personal information — for example by completing a “Contact Us” form, leaving a comment, sending email, or completing a survey — we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our website.
We retain the information only for as long as necessary to respond to your question or request, in most cases no longer than three months. Information submitted electronically is maintained and destroyed as required by the Federal Records Act and records schedules of the National Archives and Records Administration. It may be subject to disclosure in certain cases (for example, if required by a Freedom of Information Act request, court order, or Congressional access request, or if authorized by a Privacy Act System of Records Notice). It is subject to the Privacy Act if maintained in a Privacy Act system.
For more information, see:
Visiting an Official 360 Crue Page on Third-Party Websites
We maintain accounts on third-party websites, such as social media sites, as tools to better interact with the public. The security and privacy policies of third-party websites apply to your activity on those sites. Users of third-party websites often share information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the website. You should review the privacy policies of all websites before using them and ensure that you understand how your information may be used. You should also adjust privacy settings on your account on any third-party website to match your preferences.
360 Crue Accounts
Common third-party website privacy policies used by 360 Crue include:
- Facebook Date Use Policy
- Facebook Privacy Page
Information Collected and Used from Third-Party Websites
If you have an account/profile with a third-party website, and choose to follow, like, friend, or comment on a third-party website managed by 360 Crue, certain personal information associated with your account may be made available to us based on the privacy policies of the third-party website and your privacy settings within that website. We do not share personally identifiable information made available through these websites.
360 Crue sometimes collects and uses the information made available through third-party websites.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you browse through our website, we may use Google’s Universal Analytics (UA) software to gather and temporarily store a variety of information about your visit. However, this information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. The basic information we collect during your visit includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, Verizon.com, if you are using a Verizon online account, or stanford.edu, if you are connecting from Stanford University’s domain);
- The date and time of your visit to our website;
- The pages and documents you viewed on our website;
- The URL of the website you visited prior to ours;
- The type and version of your Web browser and operating system; and
- Your location at the time of your visit, down to the city-level
Demographic and Interest Data
On some portions of our website we have enabled Universal Analytics (UA), and other third-party software (listed below), to provide aggregate demographic and interest data of our visitors. This information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. While these tools are used by some websites to serve advertisements, 360crue only uses them to measure demographic data. 360 Crue has no control over advertisements served on other websites. For each listed software, we have included links to Web pages where you can opt-out of having these tools collect data and/or serve you interest-based advertising.
Other Web Measurement and Customization Tools
We use the specified software and features below:
Websites can automatically place small text files, known as “cookies,” on the computers of their visitors. So long as they do not expire or get deleted, cookies identify the unique browser used by the visitor. On each subsequent visit to the website, the visitor’s browser will retrieve the cookie, allowing us to aggregate the number of return visitors. 360 Crue uses “cookies” to test and optimize our website design and content. We use two types of cookies on our websites:
- We use session cookies to gather data for technical purposes, such as improving navigation through our website and generating statistics about how the website is used. Session cookies are temporary text files that expire when you leave our website. When cookies expire, they are automatically deleted from your computer. We do not use session cookies to collect personal information, and we do not share data collected from session cookies.
- We use multi-session cookies, or persistent cookies, to customize our website for frequent visitors and to test variations of website design and content. Multi-session cookies are cookies that are stored over more than a single session on your computer. We do not use multi-session cookies to collect personal information, and we do not share data collected from multi-session cookies. Our multi-session cookies are set to expire no more than two years after your last visit to our website. After two years, they are automatically deleted from your computer. 360 Crue is unable to identify an individual by using such technologies.
You can take actions to block cookies by opting out. Blocking session cookies from your computer will not affect your access to the content and tools on our website. Blocking multi-session or persistent cookies may affect the personalization of the information on those sites.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of law enforcement investigations and as part of any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
360 Crue Interactive Media & Marketing • 760-444-0873 • firstname.lastname@example.org • @360crue • 360crue.com